Sökningen fann 2 träffar
- 2 augusti 2005, 00:08
- Kategori: Media
- Tråd: Bilder från Nürburgring!
- Svar: 16
- Visningar: 1190
Hi Andreas! My e-address is: jdm.eg9@web.de! Let me know when you come next time and I´ll manage to come too!! So we can go out and have a few drinks somewhere in the surrounding of the Ring!! And then waste some hundred bucks at the ring........next morning of course [img]http://www.hondaklubben.co...
- 1 augusti 2005, 18:08
- Kategori: Media
- Tråd: Bilder från Nürburgring!
- Svar: 16
- Visningar: 1190
Hi Andreas! Do you remember me? I´m the guy with the white EG9 from the Ring.
Where are the pics of my car with the ugly rims [img]http://www.hondaklubben.com/forum/style ... stling.gif[/img]
I hope you had some nice days i germany. See you next year??!!
Bye
Where are the pics of my car with the ugly rims [img]http://www.hondaklubben.com/forum/style ... stling.gif[/img]
I hope you had some nice days i germany. See you next year??!!
Bye